Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Day 6 November Art every day Month

Nearly didn't get my art done for the day and posted on my blog but I did have an idea of what I wanted to do and that is half the battle really.. I so wanted to use this great stencil with all these hearts it was so cute with them shaped into the tree and the cute little bird.  So the quote for today is "When you are not sure which way to go it is always wise to follow your Heart".  


If you missed what I am up to, I am joining in with 'November Art every day month'. Click on the link below for more details of how you can join in too. 
aedmlogored
Art every day month day 6

Have a great day 
Sandy :)

4 comments:

  1. I love your journal page. The quote is a perfect way to live your life - by following your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful page, full of colour and life :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..