Sunday, November 3, 2013

Day 3 November Art every day month

Well its all rain today here so no gathering up my pens to do some out in the garden today :( I have done another watercolour, bit of red and some mauve flowers today.. My daughter said to me, that journal is going to be full of flowers.. Yep it will be.. :)   In the first part of this journal there is some random stuff in it. Its all just practice watercolouring and doodling really..  Just experimenting and learning, fun, fun stuff... I will only get better at this with practice, think my flowers are much better now than they where. I can certainly do them a lot quicker. I feel more confident with a paint brush now too.  I just had a look, my first watercolour was just in July this year so 4 months now since Tracy from Mixed Media Monday introduced me to watercolour.. Love it now, so relaxing, it really surprised me the vivid colours you can get and the easy convenient way that you can take it anywhere.. 
So here is my watercolour all ready for the doodling pen work tomorrow.. 


If you missed what I am up to, I am joining in with 'November Art every day month'. Click on the link below for more details of how you can join in too. 
aedmlogored

Art every day month : Day 3
Have a great day 
Sandy :)

9 comments:

  1. Oh WOW. I actually like this the way it is. Not sure I would ever doodle in it, but I'm not much of a doodler, anyway. This watercolor painting is fantabulous! And I really like the asymmetry of the two pages, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh i love flowers and yours are so colourful and bright

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them, might use these lovely flowers of yours for inspiration myself, and looking forward to seeing your doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these and would never get tired of flowers in life or in art. These are so bright and happy. Good for you learning and growing in these few short months. Practicing a little each day does help a lot. Happy Doodling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flowers are such fun to do and I love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely bright flowers. I will enjoy seeing the doodles too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the flowers just as they are...but I bet they would look good with doodles if you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous work, loving the bright colours :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..