Saturday, November 23, 2013

Day 23 Art every day Month & Aussie tag swap...

Today I am working on my Design Team project for Challenges 4 Everybody and I cant show it yet, but if you follow my blog you will know that on Day 17 I made a tag for my swap partner Diane. Diane has received her tag in the mail and now I can show what was in the little parcel.. I am in an Aussie tag swap and for the month of November the theme was 'Fashion'.



The tag background I modpodged book paper onto. I then used the Dylusions diamond stencil and the walnut stain ink and blended with the blending tool. Then I went over it with picket fence paint to blend it into the background.  I used the dress form from Tim Holtz and cut out the dress with this as well.. Trimmed it with pearls. The lace is the Victoria lace by Stampin'up.  Decorative brad through the top and distressed and edged with walnut stain.  Typed the quote with my typewriter "Fashions fade. Style is eternal" Yves Saint-Laurent. 

If you missed what I am up to, I am joining in with 'November Art every day month'. Click on the link below for more details of how you can join in too. 
aedmlogored
Have a great day 
Sandy :)

3 comments:

  1. You are doing so well in your art a day, very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love anything related to sewing and this tag was the perfect thing to see first thing this morning. LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! It has a nostalgic feel to it. love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..