Sunday, November 24, 2013

Challenges 4 Everybody #33 & Day 24 Art Every day Month

Well its time for a new challenge over at Challenges 4 Everybody We have as our sponsor this week  Bugaboo stamps  If you link up with your entry and you are randomly picked, you get to pick 7 free digis of your choice. So come on and join in the fun as always, its Anything goes.

This week I  thought I would get some Christmas cards done when I saw this cute Snow globe Reindeer silhouette image. I saw this and I knew it had to be a shaker card but I have not made one for ages. So off I went to youtube and I found this great  Shaker card tutorial .  I had little stars for the shaker part, thought it worked well with my night time Santa on his sleigh. I popped some silver stickles around the outside edge to give it more sparkle and some icicle stickles on the trees on the inside.. Of course Rudolph had to have a spot of red stickles on his nose. 

If you missed what I am up to, I am joining in with 'November Art every day Month'. Click on the link below for more details of how you can join in too. 
aedmlogored
Have a great day 
Sandy :)

2 comments:

  1. I made a shaker card YEARS ago and, like you, I'd need a refresher. Love this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shaker cards although I've never made any!! These are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..