Friday, November 22, 2013

Day 22 Art every day Month


Yesterday I knew there was something missing from my page.. Well after thinking about it I knew what it was, flowers and butterflies of course. I stamped the flowers and butterflies with a Stampin'up stamp and coloured them in with watercolour paints. I added a few little Kaisercraft flower rub-ons, they where a bit too dark, too black, so I got some picket fence paint, the Tim Holtz one and just popped a little on top to blend them into the background a bit. Then I smoothed it around with my finger. I think this is finished now, I like the little pops of colour the butterflies add. There is silver sparkle here and there as well and the little trails off the butterflies are done with a black sharpie pen..  This whole page was just so I could keep some of these quotes that I like and not loose them. Also to try out and see if I could type my words with my typewriter on baking paper or I have been told in the states you call it parchment paper (in Australia we call it greaseproof paper) and modpodge them on without it smearing..  So lots of experimenting on this page...

If you missed what I am up to, I am joining in with 'November Art every day month'. Click on the link below for more details of how you can join in too. 
aedmlogored
Have a great day 
Sandy :)

4 comments:

Thank-you for the lovely comment..