Saturday, October 24, 2015

Happy Halloween

This week for Helmar I have made a spooky Halloween tag. I used the wonderful Tacky Craft glue and made some fabulous spider webs. They turned out so well. I have stored the extras just on a sheet of card stock so I am all ready to make even more creepy items in the future.  

For more information and all the details head over to the spooktacular Helmar page. Dont forget to check out what all the wonderful Helmar design team are making. There is lots of awesome Halloween themed items all using different Helmar products. So grab a cuppa and check out what we have all been up to and hope you get all inspired to make some Halloween themed items to make your Halloween the best ever..  

Happy Halloween
Vicki-Ann :) 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot. 'll definitely visit spooktacular Helmar page cause it interested me and I'd like to try myself in doing it)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..