Monday, August 3, 2015

Index Card A Day Week Seven...

I have been playing along with the Index card a day prompts and this is the Seventh week done. More info on what ICAD - Index Card a Day is check out all the info over at Tammy's. Tammy has it all sorted and so organised, just pop over to Daisy Yellow. Join in the fun as there is no rules. You don't have to follow the prompts you can just do your own thing. The point is to just do a little Index card art every day and have fun along the way. 
No 44 Focus or Blur
I had this butterfly on my desk, I had used it to mask something in an art journal page that I had been working on and it was just sitting there. So thought once I saw it that it was perfect for a focus prompt. I also had that background the butterfly is sitting on. I had used it to stamp a frame stamp to see if it was inked up. So I just glued the butterfly on top of it. Painted the Index Card with left over DecoArt paint. Most of my painted backgrounds on index cards are left over paint. 

  No 45 No Prompt
This one the background was from my little Gelli plate.  
The hat was a light fitting in a catalogue. 
Clock tummy and my hand drawn arms. The artstronaut club collage sheet leftovers for the numbers at the side. 

  No 46 No Prompt
I did this on a art journal page and had fun
 so just kept going on an index card. 

 No 47 No Prompt
I really like drawing pipes. So this was a fun one to draw. I am always trying to draw different little people. 


 No 48 No Prompt
Flowers can never have too many flower ICAD's.

 No 49 Black and White
Zendangle time.

No 50 Kimono
I drew her and she just looked so lonely on the plain background of the ICAD.
So I used some pretty paper and glued it onto another ICAD card. Fussy cut her out and glued her on. 

Tammy made us cool badges so had to pop this one on my blog..

So hope you like my week of ICAD cards its fun and I am still going even though a lot of people are finished. The ICAD still runs till the end of August. So will finish mine off only have 8 more to go. Some of the last ones look like fun to do so off to do week 54 envelope. 

Have a great day
Sandy :)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful - and very special cards...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these little cards... love the 'happy little accidents quote! and your kimono is beautiful too! And what a great way to use up left over paint... that always gives a unique background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ICADS, you did indeed rock the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..