Friday, July 17, 2015

Index Card A Day Week 4...

I have been playing along with Index card prompts and this is the forth week done. More info on what ICAD - Index Card a Day is check out all the info over at Tammy's. Tammy has it all sorted and so organised, just pop over to Daisy Yellow. Join in the fun as there is no rules. You don't have to follow the prompts you can just do your own thing. The point is to just do a little Index card art every day and have fun along the way. 

 No 22 Psychedelic
I used DecoArt Neon paints and did dots with the end of a pencil.
Then thought well that looks ok but hmm more..  So I grabbed my paint spreader from Helmar and smeared the paint. 

 No 23 Romance
I love to draw and was inspired by so many images on pinterest of this theme. 

 No 24 Geometric
Wormholes yep lots of wormholes. 

 No 25 Botanic or Organic
I drew a list of herbs I have growing in my garden.

 No 26 Exotic
I used a Typo stencil for this one and some DecoArt paints

 No 27 Academic
I was lost with this one. I tried to find some books in magazines 
and I could not find anything.
 That took up so much of the time that I just did this. 

No 28 Dramatic
I have never done a cartoon before and this was fun to work out 
the little things they would talk about. 

When I look back at this week I had a real drawing week. Not much colour on this week at all. I started off really bright with all that Neon. My cards have been very colourful since. 

Have a great day
Sandy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for the lovely comment..