Thursday, October 2, 2014

The Altered playing card challenge...

I am playing along with Claudines art corner card challenge.. Each week Claudine posts on her blog a technique to do 2 playing cards.. Its been going for 5 weeks now and I have done the last 4 so thought I would show this on a monthly blog post.. I am pretty much following along with what Claudine is doing, so I am not going to repeat it all and go into to much detail here. Claudine has step by step pictures and details on her blog of how she does her cards so pop on over and see her great pictured tutorial instuctions.

Week one... 
We had to Gesso all the cards...


Week 2... Dylusions backgrounds...


 Week 3... 
Tim Holtz stamps and die cuts with inky backgrounds...


Week 4...   Acrylic paint backgrounds with Gelli print houses and Paper smooches stamps.. I drew the cat lady and collaged her dress and her onto the card.. Doodled the sun with some spots. The stamp at the top says 'My door is always open'. 



Have a great day
Claudine's Art CornerSandy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for the lovely comment..