Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Index Card A day 28, 29, 30 & 31

#28 Robot 
Had to do little R2-D2 fromStar wars he is my favourite little robot. It was fun to draw him and put one of his quotes on the page.  :)

#29 California
I did the famous California redwoods.. I painted them in peerless watercolours and popped a quote on it.. If I ever go to California I would love to see them.. 

#30 Red
I have hardly done any dangles on the Index cards so had to do some and this was the perfect opportunity for them.. I was just going to do them across the top but as usual when I start on them I cant stop. 

#31 Flower Bouquet
I just used some flowers that I had on my desk to do this one. Some of the deli paper gelli print flowers and some daisies that I drew and cut out.. Trusty old Typewriter came out for the wording... 

Come on over to daisyyellow ICAD and find out all the information and join in on the fun... There is still another month to go yet so still plenty of time to play along...

Have a great day
Sandy :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandy

    Wow I love what you have been creating, just brilliant all of them.

    Hugs Eliza

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..