Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Love is...


Painted along with Tracy today at Mixed Media Monday... Tracy had some awesome new paintbrushes (will pop them on my wishlist)...Tracy used wide brush to do her background and had to kind of compromise and use my small one and lots of strokes.. It kind of didn't blend as well with the small one, so used a baby wipe to smooth and blend the brushstrokes a bit..  I went for a purple butterfly instead of orange and yellow and bubble wrap instead of a swirl stamp around my edges.. 


I also thought yep another go at practicing my new lettering.. This time I kind of made up my own.. Bit of Sandee's bar lettering with a bit of a swirl added to it.. 

So another fun day to be had painting, cutting and pasting.. Really enjoy adding my own lettering now.. The pencil and eraser are my new friends...

Have a great day 
Sandy :)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE how you added the swirls to the bar lettering! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..