Thursday, April 10, 2014

Rainy day...

I went along to watch Tiare, classygirl today and she was working on a Journal 52 prompt 'Rain or shine'. Its raining at last and filling my watertank, yay!!! So what better way to celebrate than to do a journal page with the Dylusions stamp Ruby Rainbow. I Coloured in Ruby with Dylusions inks and a waterbrush, while she was drying I got out my paints and did the background.  I used the Dylusions stencil 'diamond border' and the Balzer Design stencil 'Mini bubble doily'. 


Then I thought ok, I need a quote. So I was talking to my friend Tamiko and she gave me this quote. "Let a smile be your umbrella on a rainy day". Perfect isn't it.. So I had to use the new Bar lettering from Sundays with Sandee on my page to have more practice with that.. Popped some raindrops on some dangles and the wind is blowing the umbrella with a stamp from Kaszazz. 

So what a bright page it ended up being just perfect for the rainy day outside, because the rain is something I have missed, its nice to see green again outside...

I am going to enter this in the following
Tiare, classygirl
Balzer designs
Journal 52
Sunday's with Sandee at Frosted designs 

Have a great day
Sandy :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for the lovely comment..