Saturday, March 22, 2014

Jennibellie Inspiration journal...

I joined up with Jennibellie's Journal workshops group on her new web site.. I made a journal following her great instructions.. I have been making paper beads and glazing them. Drawing owls and flowers cutting and pasting, doodling, lettering and more..  



So will start at the front cover.. I drew a snowy owl on the front as Jennibellie said on the video to put your own art in it to make it more yours..  So some dangles and some of Sandee from In the hills of North Carolina track lettering that she has been teaching went on my cover.  Brad to keep it closed with a flourish. Some of my handmade paper beads threaded on some pretty fluffy wool.. 


My friend Helen gave me a lovely card I loved the texture of this paper on the left at the bottom of this page it is so silky to touch.. So I cut the card all up into pieces flourish, dragonfly and the wording. I love the wording here what this is all about really.. Do what makes you happy..  The girl is Jennibellie inspired the first face I had ever drawn so thought this was the perfect place to keep her.. Tim Holtz owl and moon and some washi tape and lace... 

So the other one of my drawn owls this one I thought he kind of looks a bit sad so popped a pretty flower on here to brighten him up with some dragonflies.. Jennibellie inspired flower saw her do this on a recent journal page so did a few to pop here and there.. 

Kind of a black and white theme here with the bugaboo image on the left Quote on here is 'Do all things with love'.  A copy of one of my doodled ladies I fussy cut out and put in.. More dangles on the top..


So we come to the end and this is one of my Gelli prints that I popped through the printer with the butterfly from Oak pond creations.  Some sewing on a quote from my typewriter 'A wish is a memory you still have to make'. A Tim Holtz movers and shapers flourish that you would have seen here and there.. 
So that was a huge post for me to do think its the biggest one ever and if you stuck through to the end hope you liked it.. 

Will link this up with Jennibellie's journal work shops
Addicted to stamps Make your mark
I started this whole thing with purple being my Journal 52  Color swatch inspiration its just taken me a few weeks to finish it.. 


Have a great day
Sandy :)

http://journalworkshops.ning.com/

9 comments:

  1. I love your homa made journal, so many wonderful things to see in it. The owls are all gorgeous. Have a fun and stay creative, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it, the colors are so pretty and I like how you are carrying them throughout the journal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cover of your journal and the pretty pages inside. Happy PPF, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all wonderful! Hard to pick a favorite... but that owl on the 3rd page next to the daisy blinked at me...so I must pick it;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful pages! Love the black and white page and all the wonderful details!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandy,
    Owl love! Your pages are gorgeous!Love the page with the daisy and the owl is precious, really lovely work!

    Annabelle m..m

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous art journal. Great colours and your beads are stunning. Thanks for joining us at ATSM. Monika

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful piece of art - and one you can even further customize with your thoughts and ideas. Thanks so much for joining us this week at ATS^M.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..