Thursday, August 15, 2013

My new Gelli Plate...

Its here yes I finally brought a Gelli plate I have been wanting one of these for months and finally found one at a terrific Aussie online site Inkurable Artistry   
I have had so much fun this afternoon.. Here are just a few of the wonderful prints I got off random things I have been saving up to use on the Gelli plate and an awesome stencil from the Crafters workshop, design by Ronda Palazzari called honeycomb.

 






Some of these are on paper and some in my Art Journal these will give me some great backgrounds to work on looking forward to using these very soon. 

Have a great day
Sandy :)

5 comments:

  1. LOVE it, so happy to have you joining us in the wonderful world of gelli printing!! lol It's addicting, but NOW I want to see what you make with those prints!! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, love that you got your gelli plate so fast.. I still haven't used mine!! (got a few other things I better finish up before I start playing) They came out so great!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look forward to seeing these as backgrounds to some fab projects soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just waiting for mine to arrive can't wait to play! Great prints!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic, Sandy!!!! Those turned out wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..