Sunday, August 18, 2013

Challenges 4 Everybody #27 DT


This week our sponsor for Challenges 4 Everybody is Lacy Sunshine Stamps.  First place gets a $20 gift voucher to spend at Lacy sunshine stamps and second place gets to choose 2 digis. What wonderful prizes as its chosen by random generator everyone has a equal chance of winning. As always its anything goes, so come on and join in on the fun.

This week I have this delightful pre coloured image of Eleanor and Lily strawberries.  It is so cute with the darling little green frog.  It was such a lovely image I so wanted to do something a bit different. I have been seeing a fair few patchwork cards around and thought I would try this technique out, it was a bit tricky getting the measurements just so but was great fun to do.  I even used a flower on my card, I know you don't see them very often from me, nearly took it off a half dozen times but thought nope its staying. 

Have a great day
Sandy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for the lovely comment..