Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Just had to find another sketch to do, think im hooked on sketches. 
So was peeking at a few blogs today and found this one that kind of appealed to me with its simple elements.. Its at clean and simple stamping no 182.. 
                                    Clean and simple stamping


This is my take on the sketch 


I think they are cute but my favorite things are owls...
Had this stamp set and just been dying to put them on a card..   So hope you like my owls and that they make you smile just a little...  

Card stock.... Stampin'up old olive, chocolate chip, whisper white
Ink .................. Stampin'up razzleberry,  Jim Holtz distress ink forest moss, Ancient page chocolate
Owls ...............Kazzas
Stamp set  ....Stampin'up Owl together now (branch and words)
Butterflies ....Sizzix embosslits beautiful wings

Have a great day and a big  thank-you to all those people leaving me lovely comments..

Sandy :)

14 comments:

  1. Sketches are awesome. The owls are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow love that you use soooo many owls in your cards ;) Will have to craflift for personal use... my dad loves them ;) you have a new follower! It's great to see a new blogger like me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those owls are so dang cute! Thanks for sharing them on MIM, so I could come take a peek at your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute...love all those owls. Saw you on MIM

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooo Cool Sandy. Saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet Sandy! Just adore the use of those owls! Thx for linking up at the Make It Monday party!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card,great take on the sketch.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Make it Monday this week.

    Michelle:o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saw your card on MIM. Love the owls, what a great twist on the sketch to have them on the branches.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is Fantastic. Saw this on MIM. Faye

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sandy I saw your cute card on MIM, love your take with the owls.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! I love these little owls.

    I’m stopping by fro MIM.

    ~Cheryl~

    **I am having a give-away on my blog. Feel free to stop by if you are interested.**

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the cute owls. I saw this on MIM. Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card - love those cute owls! Saw you on MIM and had to pop by! Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hee hee hee...I love it! It almost has a Angry Birds, but not angry at all, feel to it. :) Love how you took the sketch and used it to create such a fun and wonderful scenery!

    Hope you are doing well and finding plenty of time to craft. :)

    Thank you so much for linking up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..