I would like to welcome my first 2 followers Hunnybunch016 and Bernie Cuttino.
Hope you like what I create and try the challenges that I find browsing the net every week.
I seem to find a new and exciting sketch that I just cant wait to try. Feel free to put a link to your card with a comment will be fun to see what we can do and try more exciting methods...
Had lots of fun creating this card.. Tried to put a little more on it made it a bit more sparkly..
This is the pals paper challenge PPA131. First time for me for this challenge so hope you all like it. :) Details below.....
- Card stock Stampin'up Razzleberry, old olive
- Emb folder Cuttlebug daisy
- Paper Razzleberry
- Flowers Kaisercraft spritzed them with glitter
- Frame brads SU Hodgepodge Hardware embelishment kit
- Tag Used a neat trick to get the v at the bottom
- with the square punch