Friday, June 12, 2015

Index Card a Day Week One...

I have been playing along with Index card prompts and this is the first week done. Because, its that time of year again when its time to grab the index cards and play. Tammy has it all sorted and so organised check our all the information over at  Daisy Yellow. Join in the fun as there is no rules. You don't have to follow the prompts you can just do your own thing. The point is to just do a little Index card art every day and have fun along the way. 

 No 2 Carnival
Steadler pen and watercolours, just doodled some letters for this one. 

 No 3 Map
Steadtler Pen. I made all the things connected to ICAD and Daisy yellow places on treasure map. Tammy (who runs the ICAD challnge) is the rock that holds us all together so she is a rock on my island. 

 No 4 Mailbox
Unipin pen, I so wanted to use my new postcard stamp.  


 No 5 Owl
Unipin pen, lots of doodling for this one. 

No 6 Taxi
Pilot Perma ball pen and watercolours. Drew a cartoon taxi and did some writing. 

No 7 Periodic Table
I just thought for this one I would draw my little Kawaii faces. This was a fun one to do and now I have this as a reference. 

Saying hi to all at Paint Party Friday

So that is 7 days done and I am part way into the next week. I am just posting going to post these weekly. If you want to see them daily pop onto instagram search for me or #ICAD2015 or come join in the fun at the Daisy Yellow facebook group. Hope to see you there. 

Have a great day
Sandy :)

8 comments:

  1. there are lovely and really fun - I love the treasure map especially.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful icads...my favourites are the first one and the fabulous owl!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the whimsy of your gorgeous index card drawings. Happy PPF! #41

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun whimsical ICADs you have created! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the detail you put into your artwork. Your index cards fill my eyes, which is the greatest compliment I can give...not to mention they're addictive! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. these cards are awesome! i love the last one... the periodic table.Genius. Wishing you a wonderful week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful cards. It's really lovely seeing them all together like this. I love the post card one, but I'm not going to pick a favourite as they're all so lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..