First I collaged with some random left over papers that were on my desk. When it was finished I sewed all around it then one end as I wanted to have it so that I can keep it on my desk and not have everything fall out. Of course when I went to sew it my thread kept breaking.. Think I threaded my machine about 6 times till I figured out what the problem was.. The bobbin thread was running out and it wasn't getting the tension. So just swapped it out to white because I thought it was the thread.. So its black and white thread hey it all adds to it in the end..
I used the DecoArt Americana Acrylics in
and of course Black and Snow for splashes with the fan brush.
I used a few different stencils today spots, triangles and the Andy Skinner Code Breaker with Black.
So day 19 of the #90daysofblogging accomplished. If you would like to pop over and see what the others joining in on this challenge are up to today..
Here are the links...
Yvonne Armatage Gebauer
Have a great day