Tuesday, December 16, 2014

12 Tags of December Tags 3 and 4...

Over on Rae's 12 tags of December  I thought her tags where so cute. The step by step tutorial that she explains with such great photos is so easy to follow.. That I just had to have a go.. 
I had a whole box of manila folders that I brought from a office supply store closing and selling off everything super cheap so I snapped up a box of 100 and have been looking for a project to use them for.. So out of one manila folder I got 13 tags 2 x 3 inch..  I will not go into much detail as Rae's Tutorial covers it all.

Tag 3 
I used my France Papillon design cube stamp to add a few little dots, love my little cube is sits on my desk such a handy little stamp. The chevron stamp is one I carved myself. I so wanted to use that little dragonfly ribbon, I had not even opened it, so it was great to finally find a spot to put it. I just had to go with purple with the brown. The middle to the flower is a piece of washi tape on card stock, then I punched a circle out of it. Lots of doodling on this one.

Tag 4
I found this one such fun to do I made 4 of them at once.. Once I started on those Gesso spots I just could not stop. I liked just doodling around them its very subtle but stands out much better than it shows up in the photo. The pinky flowers are tissue paper I had been hording it. It sparkles and is so pretty. More reused paint filled dried baby wipe under the doily piece. I ran it through my cutter to give it a swirly edge.  I used a Tim Holts Stampers Anonymous stamp, the harlequin stamp for the diamonds at the bottom edge. 

So hope you are enjoying my tags and don't forget to check out my tag holder wall hanging.. 

Have a great day
Sandy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for the lovely comment..