Sunday, December 21, 2014

12 Tags of December Tag 5 and 6...

Over on Rae's 12 tags of December  I thought her tags where so cute. The step by step tutorial that she explains with such great photos is so easy to follow.. That I just had to have a go.. 
I had a whole box of manila folders that I brought from a office supply store closing and selling off everything super cheap so I snapped up a box of 100 and have been looking for a project to use them for.. So out of one manila folder I got 13 tags 2 x 3 inch..  I will not go into much detail as Rae's Tutorial covers it all.

Tag 5 
I used the washi tape on cardstock and punched out with a circle punch to get my centre of my flower..  Got out my hardly used foam flower stamp for the yellow flower  on the right bottom corner and then doodled around it in black and white pen.. The harlequin stamp is a Tim Holtz stampers anonymous stamp.. More reused painted wipes for the bottom of this. I run it through my swirly edged cutter it cuts really well and gives it a bit of interest.

Tag 6
I am loving digging into my scrap paper and ribbon stash to find bits for these that match.. Linen fabric all frayed and gathered for the frill at the bottom of this one.

Have a great day
Sandy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for the lovely comment..