Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Index Card a Day June 2 & 3

Finding these are just a fun little project and think I am getting the hang of the Neocolour II.. The weekly text prompt is making me think about the different styles of lettering so having my Joanne Sharp book of whimsical lettering and all the practice that Sandee has been giving me with the lettering is coming in handy.. 
Day #2 Circus tent
 Neocolour II, watercolour brush and black pit pen

Day #3 Hello my name is...
Neocolour II, waterbrush, Black pit pen and signo white pen.

So come on join in the fun and just have a go and play with those art supplies that you have not tried and see what we can come up with.
For all the details and links go to the Daisy yellow page.. There is also facebook and flickr groups, where people are posting the daily cards. 

Have a great day
Sandy :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandy,

    Love the circus tent! Love the "My Name Is" exercise -- very cool. Yep, I imagine Sandee keeps you on your toes!

    Peace,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..