Sunday, June 1, 2014

Index card a day...

I am going to join in on the Index card a day challenge or as they all call it ICAD, over at Daisy yellow. I think it will be fun and I am determined that it is going to be a simple thing for me to do and not try to over think the challenge of it.  I am mainly trying to use some of the different supplies I have and getting to know them better, with how to blend and just what they look like.Today I used the Neocolour II and know they will be making a lot of appearances on the cards in the next 2 months, as I get to know how to blend them with water better and the uses I can come up with for them.. They are a simple supply in the tin to take on the go with a card and a waterbrush.  

So for the very first prompt 'Prism' this is my card. I just played with the colours and used the weekly prompt of cut out text.. I will just post these weekly but thought as this is the first one that I would let you know that it started today, so you can join in too if you like.. This is not anything that is supposed to be flashy or anything that takes too long, it is just supposed to to be art for fun.

So come on join in the fun and just have a go and play with those art supplies that you have not tried and see what we can come up with.

For all the details and links go to the Daisy yellow page.. There is also facebook and flickr groups, where people are posting the daily cards. 



http://daisyyellow.squarespace.com/icad/ 
Have a great day 
Sandy :)

2 comments:

Thank-you for the lovely comment..