Monday, December 9, 2013

Challenges 4 Everybody DT #35

This week's  sponsor at Challenges 4 Everybody 
is the wonderful Sherri Baldy . 
So come on and join in the fun with our Anything goes challenge
 and you could win 5 pre selected images for you to use.. 


These are pages that are right back in the front of my book. I had just the background done with a baby wipe and the big flowers. Then I just left it as I got stuck as what to do next.. This weekend I looked back at it and I added the fairy from Nice crane designs and the dragonflies and was doodling and added the little flowers hanging from the top and scattered on the pages. 
The words say starting from the left side down the flower stems. 
Words to live by, dream, live love laugh, fun, play, challenge, explore, daydream, create, breathe, dare, wish, smile, bloom, Family, friends. 
   
Have a great day 
Sandy :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for the lovely comment..