Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Day 19 Art every day Month

Today It was a use what was leftover from yesterday day.. I painted the background with a baby wipe in turquoise and a bit of yellow.. Just needed colour on there nothing fancy.. The calico was a bit that was ripped off from yesterday so that went on across the page can you recognise what the other fabric is? Well its the baby wipe from the clean up, all dried.  Bit of hessian on there here and there more bits of leftover.. Even the cardstock with the stamping of the quote, the hand and the word imagination was bits of cardstock that had the edges roughed on the picture from yesterday, but I had cut it down because it was too big.. The tag was the only new thing I grabbed to use on here just to give it a bit more something, something, even that had had the edges roughed already. I used the dylusions diamond stencil on the tag background with some vintage photo ink..  The sewing machine sewed around every edge on here.. The stamp set I used was from Stampers anonymous, Tim Holtz Warehouse District.


If you missed what I am up to, I am joining in with 'November Art every day month'. Click on the link below for more details of how you can join in too. 
aedmlogored
Have a great day 
Sandy :)

6 comments:

  1. Nice tie-dye effect in the background, and I like the interactive level added with the gift-tag/envelope. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using leftovers made this spread all the more interesting. And aren't baby wipes the BEST? Use them, reuse them, then use them in art! Great idea and concept. Recycling at its best, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page spread! Nice work on the background too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous I love to use up bits of leftovers from one project to another.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of gorgeous, yummy layers. love it

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..