Monday, November 26, 2012

Christmas Card

I have been making Christmas cards and having a bit of a play with these great papers from Kaisercraft the Belle collection.. I have been playing around with banners and I really like these traditional colors..  I so love the wording on the paper it is so pretty too, raised and very sparkly..
I didn't follow a sketch or anything I know surprise, surprise just mucked around with little bits of paper and ribbon.. I was doing the card Hokey pokey...
You place it here, 
you place it there. 
You put it on
then move it all around..

So here is my card...




I am going to enter this in the following challenges 
One stop craft challenge Traditional Christmas
Make it Monday Anything goes

Have a great day
Sandy :)

6 comments:

  1. LOVE the embossing!! I love how you did the red, green and pp!! Fabby!!
    Saw you at MIM
    Hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popped over from MIM to take a closer look at your card, Sandy ... and I love the colours.
    Thanks for your lovely comment.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. I spotted this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's what it's all about!! lol Love your pretty card! Great design and colors! Wonderful!

    Hugs,
    HL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello. Your card is Fantastic..Popped in from MIM. Faye

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful card. Love the pretty embossed background and layers. Thank you for joining us at Make It Monday this week... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..