Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Just Add Ink #122

This week at Just Add Ink we are all casing Delys Cram   What a choice it was wonderful to look right back at all the cards and scrapbook pages that Delys has on her blog. 
Here is the card that I chose to case  Link to Delys  on her lovely blog.

I don't have the top note die so I substituted the framelets label die.  I think it looks a bit chubby, the poor label die.  I have to put fussy cut flowers on hold at the moment, finger still has a blister from the hot glue gun shabby rose disaster.
So here is my card cased from Delys....



Have a great day 
Sandy :)

5 comments:

  1. Sandy, I love the inspiration you drew from Delys' card, to make this beautiful card of your own. I think the Framelits die cut is perfect. Love the neutrals, and the punched flowers. Hope your finger is all better soon - ouch! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the detail on your card, from the sponged edging, to the gorgeous flower and the embossed background. Thank you for CASE-ing Delys this week in our JAI challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty - I love all the layers to your card - especially in the flower. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Sandy and thanks so much for caseing me and entering in our challenge at JAI this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It took me awhile to determine if your chubby die (its not fat, it's big boned) was layered on top of the card or if it made a window through to the inside. My eyes were playing tricks on me! It is a great card. Love the browns and whites. Hot glue gun accident huh? No fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..