Monday, May 14, 2012

Mojo Monday #240

So just a quick post today to link up my card for mojo monday sketch challenge.  Did my first ever Black and white card been collecting an assortment of papers mainly from Kaszazz.   The lovely little flower brad is from Kaisercraft.  Embossed my flower thought it looked ok that way added a bit of dimension to it.  

So here is my card......



















Also I would love to welcome my new follower Jackie.  I appreciate all the lovely comments and the response to my cards that I have received. Its a bit daunting when you see everyone's wonderful cards I still feel so new to it all.  Everyone is just so wonderful and welcoming to me as I stumble along learning how to blog and enter challenges.  So I would like to thank everyone I am having a lot of fun.

Have a great day 
Sandy :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That is stunning! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally gorgeous card, Sandy! i adore your work!!! love that embossing and flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Sandy! Love the classic colors and lovely texture!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..