Friday, June 17, 2016

My ICAD 2016

#1 Mixed tape
I have been doing the Daisy Yellow Index card challenge. This is my third year and I really enjoy the challenge of doing a small index card art every day for the months of June and July. I am up to day 15 so here are my first 10 cards. Will post the next 10 next week.

#2 Pyramid
#3 Snoopy

#4 Typewriter
#5 Cloud

#6 Top Ten List

#7 Off Prompt
#8 Island
  
#9 Compass
#10 Cobalt Blue
Posting this up for Paint Party Friday. Love going around and seeing what everyone else is up to. Might find some other Index card art.

Have a great day.
Vicki-Ann :)

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful little works of art. Happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful and so much fun. Your cloud piece is my favorite one! Glad I stopped by. Happy weekend-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. super collection of small art cards! I adore the Snoopy one. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these are all fabulous. Great collection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your index-cards! Wonderful little pieces of art ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are so many curious details. I can explore them for a long time and find something new every moment. wonderful creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't it fun to have a summer project? Thanks for sharing.

    Happy ICADing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous ICADs! I love especially the zetti style cards. I didn't follow any of the prompts this year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..