Monday, February 17, 2014

Love Letter...

The prompt that got me doing another journal page this week is from Journal 52 week 6 'The art of love letters'. It's great how it gets me doing pages that I would not normally do, just from a prompt.  So stamps on this are all from Kaszazz.  Lots of dangles, swirls and white and red pen.. My letter is all scrunched up and then flattened sprayed with water and then more walnut stain ink.. I was kind of going for the thrown away love letter.. 


I do like the way the heart turned out. It was fun adding all the layers. I Gesso'd it, then Painted it red then embossed and rubbed back some of the red to expose the white Gesso.. Then I painted it with crackle and let it do its thing.. I love those embossed roses and the texture it created with the crackle... 

I am entering this over at Inspiration Avenue
show and tell challenge..


Have a great day
Sandy :)

3 comments:

  1. Love it and that heart is way cool, love the cracks and embossing, and of course, we love our dangles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, wonderful - I want to do these kind of dangles so bad I could spit!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..