Sunday, November 17, 2013

Day 17 Art every day Month

I can't show you what I worked on today as it has to get mailed out to my Aussie tag swap partner.. So yes today I decorated a tag, the theme for the month of November is fashion.. So had to think about that one.. Its done now and wrapped up ready to be mailed out.. So here is the picture just to say yep I still did something today cant miss a day I am over the hump over half way through my challenge.. 



So this is it all wrapped up, I have stamped on tissue paper with a dress form stamp. so now its ready to be mailed just have to write a note on my note pad..  Love that flower must collage one on a page soon.. 

If you missed what I am up to, I am joining in with 'November Art every day month'. Click on the link below for more details of how you can join in too. 
aedmlogored
Have a great day 
Sandy :)

3 comments:

  1. nice little package that will bring someone a smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am like you. I need to work on something to show the last of the month, but can't work on it and AEDM, too. You gave me an idea of how I can do both. Thanks for the inspiration, and thanks for showing the wrapped project. Love that dress form stamp.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..