Thursday, May 9, 2013

Homework...


Tracy was away on Monday from Mixed Media Monday.. I know how can she leave us with nothing to do this week!!.. So Andy one of the other ladies set homework so we don't get into mischief.. Well you had to go and look at Tracy's past projects  and pick something to inspire you for this week.. As soon as I saw this well woot I want to do that one.. I had the diamond stencil and you all know I love to tear up books.. I was dying to try my new Alphabet stamp set it is the coolest font.. So what do you think did I pass the homework test?  I had lots of fun as usual and see no blue in sight.. Its a real challenge not to turn to blue, pink and purple..  This has even got gold painted stenciling all around the edge, subtle but it is really sparkly and shiny.. Love the quote think every Mother needs to remember this one..  So If you want to join in here is the video that I watched.. 


Just for fun I am going to enter this over at 
Artists in blogland
Art journal everyday
Paint Party Friday

Have a great day
Sandy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for the lovely comment..