Sunday, February 24, 2013

CAS-UAL FRIDAYS #91


I really liked the idea of putting some silver on one of my cards and thought I would go with some silver embossing..  When I received this set of stamps 'outlined occasions'  it was a free set with some other supplies I bought at Stampin'up.  I had tried to color them and never liked it.  I had never thought to emboss the words.  It was when I saw Christina's DT card at Cas-ual Fridays that I thought to have another look at this set of stamps and it just clicked to emboss them..  I wanted to use this cute ribbon that I just bought last week such sweet little presents on it.. The Designer series paper is from Kaszazz.  So I went with black white and silver.  This was such a surprisingly quick card to do, it happens like that very rarely for me...

So here is my card....





Have a great day 
Sandy :)

4 comments:

  1. Simple but elegant, glad it worked out for you.

    Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  2. What GOrgeous colours..
    LOve your design too.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and elegant card Sandy. Visited from MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card! Love the beautiful black and white color combo and great layout. Thank you so much for joining us at Make It Monday this week.... ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..