Sunday, April 1, 2012



This is  the first time I have done patchwork on a card, really enjoyed it. Using a stamp set that I haven't inked yet is always a good thing.  I Probably wont give this as a card, think it would look good in a frame as a gift.. What do you think?  Just got to find the frame or might make one.. 
So I am going to enter this in the following challenges    
                      mojo monday challenge #234                                                                                                                    just keep on creating        
                                    stampin for the weekend  
so three challenges for me this week never done that before so will see how it all goes.                                           
                                                    Details Below.....

 


Stamp set... .................. Kazsazz
Ink .................................. Stampin up Ballet Blue
Card stock ................... Scraps (allways good to use scraps)
Ribbon........................... Kaiser craft
Embossing Folder...... Intrinsic Couture creations 


Have a great day 
Sandy :) 

3 comments:

  1. Awesome that you have entered this card in three challenges. this card is just so lovely, i love the colors, sentiment, embossing and everything about it.I agree, it should be framed.

    Thank you so much for entering your card at Anything goes,Just keep on creatng, I hope you will enter again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trying to do different techniques and try new things... So far its been an awesome experience.... Its made such a difference having my table set up permanently... Thanks for the lovely comment and yes I will be entering again at just keep on creating no doubt...

      Delete
  2. ohh..lovely card! love the embossing and colors! thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. i love owls on everything! lol happy to be following you now! ~hl

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for the lovely comment..